In 1931 the scientist Otto Heinrich Warburg (1883-1970) received the Nobel prize for discovering the primary cause of cancer in his thesis "The primary cause and prevention of cancer." According to Mr. Warburg, cancer is the result of an anti-physiological nutrition and anti-physiological style of life.
An anti-physiological nutrition (diet based on acidifying foods and sedentary), creates in our body an environment of acidity and this, in turn, causes the expulsion of oxygen in cells. Mr. Warburg said:
- "Lack of oxygen and acidosis are two sides of the same coin: if you have one, you have the other."
- "The acidic substances reject oxygen; however, the alkaline substances attract oxygen. "
- "Deprive a cell of oxygen for 48 hours can turn cancerous."
- "All normal cells have an absolute requirement for oxygen, but cancer cells can live without oxygen (this is a rule without exception)".
- "Cancerous tissues are tissues acids, whereas healthy tissues are alkaline."
In his book "The metabolism of tumors," Warburg demonstrated that all forms of cancer are characterized by two basic conditions: acidosis and hypoxia (lack of oxygen). He also discovered that cancer cells are anaerobic (They do not breathe oxygen) and can not survive in the presence of high levels of oxygen. However, they survive on glucose as long as the environment is oxygen-free.
Therefore, cancer would be nothing more than a defense mechanism having certain body cells to stay alive in an acidic environment devoid of oxygen. Healthy cells lives in an oxygenated and alkaline environment, allowing its normal functioning. Once the process of digestion, food generate a condition of acidity or alkalinity in the body depending on the quality of proteins, carbohydrates, fats, minerals and vitamins.
Acidifying or alkalizing the measured result by a scale called PH, whose values re in a range of 0 to 14, wherein the neutral PH is the PH 7. It is important to know how acids and alkaline foods affect our health, since for cells to function properly and adequately its pH should be slightly alkaline. In a healthy person the pH of the blood is between 7.40 and 7.45. Note that if the blood pH falls below 7 we would enter a state of coma or a near death situation.
According to the above, we can generate two lists of foods that acidify and alkaline the body :
All products containing refined sugar (the worst of all, has no protein, no fat, no minerals, vitamins, only refined carbohydrates that stress the pancreas Its pH is 2.1, ie, it is highly acidifying).
- Meat (all).
- Cow's milk and all its derivatives.
- Refined salt.
- Refined flour and all its derivatives (pasta, cookies, etc.).
- Bakery products (most contain saturated fats, margarine, salt, sugar and preservatives).
- Any cooked food (cooking removes oxygen and transformed it into acid) including cooked vegetables.
- Everything that contains preservatives, colorings, flavorings, stabilizers, etc: all packaged foods.
Blood is constantly self-regulating to avoid falling into metabolic acidosis, thus ensures proper cell function, optimizing metabolism. The body uses food bases (minerals) to neutralize the acidity of the blood of metabolism, but all foods already mentioned contribute very little and in return they demineralize the body, especially everything that is refined. Keep in mind that in the modern lifestyle these foods are consumed every day of the year.
Alkaline Foods (Healthy and favorable to life)
- All raw vegetables (some are acidic but within the organism have alkalizing reaction, others are slightly acidifying but bring with them the necessary basis for proper balance) and provide oxygen raw.
- Fruits, like vegetables, but for example the lemon has an approximate pH of 2.2, but within the organism has a (perhaps the most powerful of all) highly alkalizing effect. Fruits provide healthy amounts of oxygen.
- Seeds: apart from all its benefits, are highly alkalizing. almonds are one good example.
- Grains: The only alkalizing whole grain is millet, all others are slightly acidifying but very healthy. All should be eaten cooked.
- Honey (highly alkalizing).
- The chlorophyll in plants (any plant) is highly alkalizing (especially aloe vera).
- Water is important as an oxygen supply "Chronic dehydration is the main stressful parameter for our body and root of most degenerative diseases," says Dr. Batmanghelidj Feydoon
- Exercise oxygenates your whole body, sedentary wears it.
Dr. George w. Crile, of Cleverand, one of the world's leading surgeons openly declares:
"All natural deaths bad calls are only the terminal point of saturation acids in the body."
In fact it is completely impossible for a cancer to proliferate in a person who releases his body from acidity, nourished with alkaline producing foods metabolic reactions and increasing consumption of pure water and, in turn, avoid foods that cause such acidity and take care of toxic elements. Overall cancer is not contagious or inherited ... what is inherited is the nutritional, environmental and living habits that produces it. "
"The struggle of life is against retention of acid. Aging, lack of energy, evil genius and headaches, heart disease, allergies, eczema, urticaria, asthma, arteriosclerosis are all accumulation of acids. "
The Dr. Theodore A. Baroody says in his book "Alkalize or Die" (alkalize or die): "It does not matter the countless names of illnesses. What matters is that they all come from the same root cause: many acidic wastes in the body. "
Dr Robert O Young said: "Excessive acidosis in the body is the cause of all degenerative diseases. When your body fluids contain too much acid, this is known as acidosis. When the balance is broken and the body begins to produce and store more acidity and toxic wastes which may be removed, then various ailments manifest.
So, what about chemotherapy?
Chemotherapy acidify the body to such an extent that it must use alkaline reserves to neutralize immediately that much acid, sacrificing mineral bases (calcium, magnesium, potassium) deposited in bones, teeth, nails, joints and hair. It is for this reason that such degradation is observed in people receiving this treatment, among many other things, the quickly loss of hair. Basically an acid pH value mean death.
Is it necessary to say that these information is not openly published and that because the cancer industry and chemotherapy are one of the richest businesses that exist today? Do I need to say that the pharmaceutical industry and the food industry are one single macabre entity?